Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Grind

This post is dedicated to grind.

These last two weeks have been absolute shit, I've been so incredibly stressed out. I've turned into a hermit for the most part, and I'm becoming increasingly irritable. All this stress has fucked up my sleep cycle, it's been a complete grind. It caught up to me one day, and I basically just napped off and on until 9pm, then I stayed up till a little after noon the next day. It's almost been fixed, but I was still up past 4am last night, and got up at 8 to turn in my final paper for a humanistic class and talk about it.  I have my math final in about an hour, and after that I only have one bullshit final tomorrow. As far as I know, I'm not going home until Friday, then I'm going to hopefully buy my PS3 and maybe see Johnny, who wasn't supposed to be home until next Wednesday.

Instead of studying or reviewing for my final, I'm going to play some Yoshi's Island and Final Fantasy V.

No comments:

Post a Comment