Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thrown back into the chaos.

After a pretty calm break, I am now back in Ellensburg. I had a lot more time to myself at home, and I found myself daydreaming a lot. I would just zone about, thinking of nothing in particular. I'd imagine myself with a girlfriend, or playing a gig, or something in general about my life just being better. I'm almost certain that I am a romantic, and that totally blows when one is terrible and maintaining relationships. My problem is that I long for romantic attention frequently, but that isn't the right approach to have regarding relationships, they should just happen.

Anyways, I have a week left of class, then it's finals week. Starting Saturday, Dead Week starts. This is when the dorms are on 24 hour quiet hours, and the RAs become a lot more strict. It's going to be weird not being able to hang out at all, even if it is a break from studying. I may go home that weekend, not sure yet. I have two finals, and a thesis paper due next week, along with a proposal due Tuesday. Needless to say, I will be pretty busy, and quite stressed out. My sleep schedule will become even more fucked up, staying up late and being stressed out quite a bit. I want to just power through all of this and get it done, so that I can look forward to being home for a few weeks. Hopefully I'll be entertained a lot at home, because I love the excitement that comes with living on a college campus.

I sold my Xbox 360 today, and I'm going to put the $250 I got towards a PS3. I'm tired of how expensive online play is for the 360, and there are PS3 exclusives that I want to play. It will essentially pay for itself in a little while, because of the lack of subscription costs. I went Black Friday shopping with a couple friends, and picked up Final Fantasy 13 for $17. On my way home for winter break, I'm going to buy the PS3, and it will come with God of War 3, and I hope to get Black Ops.

Here's to hoping I can sleep at least 4 hours tonight, have some awesome post-metal by Callisto, and a picture of my cat and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment